Thursday 15 March 2012

Lykky

Meet Caramelon Talking To Me,
or Lykky as he is known at home :)
A 1 year old smooth coated Portuguese Podengo Medio
with his brand new custom made Funky Homo sapiens Vegan Hound collar:)

Isn't he the cutest?:)
Photies © Tia Pesonen, thank you ever so much
Once again, I'm in total awe how sweet, ever so wonderful, kind and encouraging people I have been honoured to work with. Tia is a person found one in a million, a true sweetheart, heart literally filled with gold. I've been so lucky to have crossed my path with so many (within that million, he) that it brings a tear to my eye just thinking about how blessed I've been!

Thank you so much Tia and all them loveliest people- you know who you are! Thanks a ton for making my life and work so much more enjoyable. I'm so honoured, so honoured, that I can even express myself properly! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

YOU ROCK MY WORLD!
x x x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...