Sunday 9 October 2011

Happamia, Sanoi Kettu

This weekend I've been
- Filling my new ever so sweet Paperchase 2012 Diary:)
They're my favourite:)
- Started making a Christmas Present
"Jerry's White" Oriental Poppy
on a Tiffany Glass Weekend Course
(I hope she likes turquoise!)
Polished my -Work in Progress-
"Happamia, Sanoi Kettu" Fox piece in Brass
And a finished an
OOAK Sterling Silver Ring with an Amethyst Cluster
size 17
Received a gift from my tutor
a Gorgeous cutting of a "Purple Heart", Tradescantia Pallida
Juoru in Finnish:)
And another cutting I've been after for a very long time;
an Aloe Vera
Hope you've had a wonderful weekend!:)
x x x

OH, last but not least,
YEI! I just, few moments ago, won two Greyhound and Christmas
inspired Original Paintings on an eBay Auction,
by ever so lovely Elspeth Rose , Stoked!

© Elspeth Rose, Parker & Paws
x x x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...