Saturday 4 September 2010

Autumn Skies

Most people know that I'm not exactly a summer person, but I'm quite proud of myself how I managed to contain myself and not nag about the way tooo hot climate we had this summer in Finland. Apparently most of the summer was much hotter than pretty much any other part of Europe and hotter than the "always hot" summer hol countries like Italy, Greece and Spain.

Well anyhoo, as quickly as the ever so snowy, record breaking winter, turned into summer, the autumn also arrived by snap of the fingers. Not much of the fall colours to be seen as of yet, but the temperature plummeted to +8 today, ha. Not complaining, I love my scarves, mittens and beanies:) And of course, like every autumn, am getting anxious for the first snow flakies and Christmas, my favourite holiday:)

But before the autumn storms arrive, (hope everyone is safe from the EARL in US!) I wanted to share some of the late summer piccies:) These are from my grandparent's garden in Helsinki:

IMG_3290

IMG_3293
IMG_3294
IMG_3295
IMG_3299
IMG_3303
IMG_3306

What's your favourite season, and what do you enjoy most about it?:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...