Thursday 14 July 2011

1934

Look what me daddy made me ♥
(view from the boutique door)
I've been annoyed that there doesn't appear to be any marks of the previous owners and the decades they've spent in this house, but I was so over the moon when I found this wicked hand made weathercock hiding behind my new studio window! I have a new window waiting to be installed as it's the only window in the whole house that is very hard to clean from the outside:)

well, back to the cock.. erel.. Not sure for how long it's been off the roof, but it was indeed stashed away and quite badly bent in the garage. My dad repaired it; new stand and a ball joint- and installed it to its perfect new place while I was away on a mini break in Stockholm- What a wonderful surprise to come to home to! Thank you sooo much! ♥♥♥ I love it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...